Minimalist compact bluetooth keyboard, a great choice for gamers/Typist/Office/Home use etc. No driver needed.
- Modal: Roroko's dream
- Connection method: USB / Bluetooth
- Key number: 76
- Key life: 500 million times
- Dimension: 12 x 6.7 x 1.38 in / 305 x 170 x 35 mm
- Weight: About 1.98 lb / 900 g
- Battery capacity: 3600mAh
- Standby time: 15 days with regular use
- Fully removable keycaps, easy switch to Red Switch, Brown Switch or Blue Switch.
You can connect your keyboard to your device either through Bluetooth or wired.
- Turn on the keyboard, if the keyboard is in bluetooth mode, the indicator light on F10 will blink
- Refresh your device and pair to "Bluetooth 4.0"
- To enter pairing mode: press FN+1 (or 2, or 3 but not all together) for 3 seconds until the indicator light on F10 starts to blink at a faster pace
- Find "Bluetooth 4.0" on your device and pair
- Press FN+1 (or FN+2, or FN+3) to switch between 3 devices
- Connect the keyboard to your device using the provided cable.
- Hold FN +Tab until F10 stops flashing to enter wired mode.
- Fn + SCROLL: Control backlit
- Fn + TAB: Long press to switch between bluetooth mode and wired mode
- Fn + 1/2/3: Switch between 3 devices. Long press until backlight on F10 flashes
- Fn + ↑: Increase brightness
- Fn + ↓: Decrease brightness
- Fn + W : Allows you to use " a , s , d , w " as Left, down, right and up.
- Fn + Win : Win Lock
- Fn + Esc : Factory Reset
- Fn + F12 : Rotation Speed
- Fn + F11 : Vol Up
- Fn + F10 : Vol Down
- Fn + F9 : Mute
- F10: Bluetooth indicator (Slow Blink - Awaiting connection, Fast blink - Connecting, Solid light - Connected)
- F11: Low battery
- F12: Charging indicator or Wired mode